I DID NOT STEAL THIS.
THIS STAMP IS FROM MY OLD ACCOUNT.
I AM RE-UPLOADING IT HERE OUT OF CONVENIENCE.
Since I know this is going to get a ton of faves... I thank you for them.
This stamp is also very old... type in : iconvamploveplz :: iconvamploveplz2 : Without the spaces for the plzaccount version.
Fave/collect/comment if you agree with the stamp.
My old points still stand;
Meyer has RUINED vampire literature from this point on; she lowered the bar for everyone on literary skill itself.
A true vampire fan can realize that Meyer's creations are nothing more than sparkling humans with blood fetishes.
1. The word 'fangs' is NOT EVEN USED ONCE in the series. What good can a vampire be without fangs, or even just really sharp teeth?
2. The Cullens have a GIANT CROSS in their house. Simply WTF there; if they're supposed to be Mormon (well formerly) like the author, then they should all be affected by it.
3. Nothing happens when you stake them, apparently. They should at least be paralyzed, if not dead.
4. They drink ANIMAL blood. Vampires only do this if they are dying of blood lack.
5. They don't sleep. This is impossible, even for an immortal creature; 6 days without sleep can cause you to become PSYCHO, vampires are not exempt from this.
6. They have superpowers. Even psychic vampires can't read your mind. Edward shouldn't be able to.
7. There is no 'good' or 'bad' vampire. All of them are hellish creatures, and should be treated as such in writing.
8. They sparkle. In folklore vampires aren't affected AT ALL by the sun, unless exposed to it for long periods of time. The least she could have done is not made anything happen, or follow the lie of literature and made them burn.
9. Vampires are NOT sex toys/objects. Meyer breaks this, seeing as the book is at least half fanservice of "OMG EDWAD IS HAWT."
10. Vampires DO NOT date HUMANS. Vampires hardly date at all, and a vampireXhuman relationship is just ridiculous. This goes for all stories that contain this.